Month: July 2013

Water Damage

If water damage occurs in your home from a burst water pipe or flooding it is very disrupting. Depending on the extent of the damage the house may not be liveable and you may have to live in temporary accommodation. This type of situation can be very stressful and dealing with insurance companies can also be a source of stress. At Manicle Property Claims we deal with the insurance companies and ensure you get full compensation available under your policy.